Thursday 29 March 2012

Big House Price Fall in March - Told you so.

Back in January - I said that we had reached a tipping point with house prices (the post is HERE  )

Since there there has also been a shake up in how tax on buy to let is calculated - meaning more tax and additionally the residential market has been hit by the increase of stamp duty (though I don't believe this is a major factor and will only cause a temporary blip).

So I told you about the Russian elections - the house price drop - what would you like to know well in advance next?

Oh and here's a LINK to the house price drop article in the Telegraph.

Just so it is not all doom and gloom - here is a funny picture I found - I will leave you to find the funny in it.

Would you trust quality control at this factory?






No comments:

Post a Comment