Friday 6 May 2011

An Excellent Article

I saw this article on www.londoncyclist.co.uk

It is basically a “10 lessons I learnt in my first year of cycling” written by a person who has obviously like many a Mambo taken up cycling again in his 40’s.I want to link to it as I think it was well written and had some good points in it (not the usual absurd opinions you hear from me here). So rather than reproducing it here (obviously showing the source) I thought, in true Twitter style, I would just link it. If you are relatively new to cycling it is worth a little read, to be honest I wish I had read a few more articles like this one before I started off. I do totally disagree with his idea of using cheaper clothing though – one does have certain standards to maintain!



No comments:

Post a Comment