Friday 10 June 2011

Just because it's Friday - Pot Holes

Nothing major - just the average road that makes life unsafe.
I thought I would go against the general feel good end of the week and post a serious link on Pot Holes (I think you might have guessed by now, these things really get my goat).

It drives me insane that I am paying more and more Council Tax and yet the roads seem to get worse and worse, and my bins now get collected only twice a week, why oh why wont those Muppets in the Council take pot holes seriously - they would rather demand more money for their over inflated pensions than have money spent on saving people's lives. To summarise my feelings about them - "What a bunch of twats".

Read this link for the real pain behind potholes.

Oh and have a good weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment